"Rejoice in our confident hope. Be Patient in trouble and keep on praying." Romans 12:12
Monday we went to Allison's first Choir concert. She is now in the 6th grade and adjusting to a new school. She joined Choir this year, not willingly, but as a her last option when choosing electives. I went to register her for school and I had to fill out a form picking all her electives. There wasn't many to choose from, so the counselor told me the best choice for 6th grade girls, if they don't get their first choice, is choir, well she ended up with choir. She absolutely loves the class. We were very proud of her Monday night. She is one of the littlest girls in her class, so she was on the front row, which was perfect for me because I was videoing the entire performance.
October 17th


No comments:
Post a Comment