Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. Ephesians 4:2
Here are the pictures I shot between February 3rd and 10th. I'm still trying to get used to using a real camera. I might be a little overly critical but I try really hard at taking "good" pictures.
Avery and Bill
Avery had been fussing, so Bill went into her playroom to sit with her and give her a snack. I posted a bunch of pictures so you could see the progression of what occurred.
Photo Shoot after Church....February 5th
One of my biggest challenges is having a wonderful camera and trying to take pictures of Avery. She is constantly on the move. I'm still learning how to set my "settings" and wanting to take great shots of Avery while she's little. I try and this is what I shot one overcast day after church.
The next set of pictures are cute ones that made me smile. It shows her personality and age.
My Flower Photos I shot. We always have fresh flowers in the house now. Bill has been bringing me fresh flowers ever since we moved into the house and I love it.
Monday February 6th.....
I opened the closet under the stairs and found this.....I had been avoiding this closet for weeks because I knew everything had been shoved into this closet during the holidays. Between Christmas decorating, unpacking an painting, the closet was filled up with everything. I broke down and emptied the entire closet and it took me the whole week to sort and organize everything that was shoved in this closet. We do not normally live with a messy closet, but for so odd reason, it turned into the just stick it in the closet and we'll deal with it later closet. It drove me crazy, till I cleaned it out. It is now our craft closet. I even used an idea off of Pinterest for my wrapping paper and gift bags.
Before:
| Sad |
After:












First, the shots of Avery and her daddy are ones to cherish.
ReplyDeleteSecond, you are miles ahead of where I was with my first "big girl camera"!